The Board of Appeals – An Introduction
The Board of Appeals is a legal body, which tries claims for redress regarding completed courses. For example, a student can claim for a reassessment in a situation where the student feels like his or her Master’s thesis has been wrongly assessed. However, it is important to remember that the examiner is the first person to contact when there is anything wrong.
The Board of Appeals is appointed by the Board of Hanken, and consists of a doctor as chairperson, as well as two other members, of which one must be a doctor and the other a student. All members must have a personal substitute.
If you want to know more about the Board of Appeals, please contact your student representatives!
- What does SHS2025 look like to you?
- Summer 2020 – The Summer of Opportunity
- Har du frågor kring hur ditt studiestöd kommer att påverkas på grund COVID-19s omständigheter? Läs för mer information och svar!
- The Board of Appeals – An Introduction
- Are you leading one of SHS committees in 2020?
- Student Union Activity – Experiences, Memories and Friends for Life