The Student Union of Hanken School of Economics
Meeting abstract of The Executive Board’s meeting 14/2018
Place: SEB, Hietaniemenkatu 7A, II floor.
Time: 2.5.2018 kl. 13.12
Henna Konsti, Ida Andersén, Christian Nygård, Amos Schalin, Edvard Björk, Filip Styrström, Camilla Mäkinen
The Executive board decided on the following matters:
- Hanken Tennis Club was granted club-status under SHS.
- Bryggmästeriet was denied club-status under SHS.
- NESU-SHS’s application for project funding was postponed until the next meeting.
The Board’s activities:
- The Board has completed the painting of Casa.
- The Board has hosted a picnic for all student union members.
- The Board arranged the Kåraktivas sitz-party.
- The Board has held a meeting with inspector Minna Martikainen.
- The Board has participated in the UF-dinner
- Konsti, Nygård and Styrström has participated in a national education sector workshop hosted by KY.
- Konsti has attended in the mayor’s wappu cocktail together with the Secretary General.
- Nygård and Andersén has met an app developer and discussed the possibilities with said app.
- Nygård has attended a meeting with deputy mayor Sanna Vesikansa.
- Nygård has attended the WSC meeting in Helsinki.
- Schalin has been the board’s supervisor at the 1st of May party.
- Andersén has attended the Nordic Board meeting with Konsti.
- Andersén has held the President’s’ committee meeting.
- Andersén and Konsti have held an integration meeting with SSHV.
- Styrström has fixed the DJ-booth and installed the new mixer.
- Styrström has had a meeting with the school’s administration about anonymous exams.
- Styrström and Weckman have had a meeting with SSHV regarding the student progression.
- Björk has had a meeting with KLM.
- Björk has continued to negotiate with possible future partners.
The meeting ended at 13.58.
- Meeting abstract from the Student Council meeting 6/2019
- Meeting Abstract of the Executive Board’s Meeting 13/2019
- Meeting Abstract for extra Student council meeting 5/2019
- Meeting abstract of the Executive Board’s meeting 12/2019
- Meeting abstact from the Student Council meeting 4/2019
- Meeting abstract of the Executive Board’s meeting 11/2019