Meeting summary Student council meeting 10/2017
MEETING SUMMARY FOR THE STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING 10/2017
Student Council meeting, December 4th 2017
Location: Teachers Lounge at Svenska Handelshögskolan in Helsinki, Arkadiankatu 22
- 1 Opening of the meeting
The meeting started at 13.04
- 2 Accepting the legitimacy and decision making power as well as choosing the protocol adjusters and vote counters
The meeting was properly summoned.
- 3 Confirmation of the meeting schedule
- 4 Election of meeting secretary in Swedish and English
Linnea Strand was selected.
- 5 Information and discussion
The board presented their ongoing activities.
Chairman 2018 Henna Konsti presented about the work of the new board.
Information from Vaasa.
The big committee informed the general council about their activities.
The Foundation informed about its activities.
- 6 Election of auditors
Suggestion: Mikael Söderlund, Rolf Nyberg, Lars-Ove Backman and Stefan Söderberg have confirmed that they can undertake the assignment.
Decision: Suggestion was accepted
- 7 Selection of inventors
Ordinary: Jens Nyström and Henna Konsti were selected
Alternates: Amos Schalin and Karri Lumivirta were selected
- 8 Determination of Student Union fee 2018-2019
Proposals: The Student Union fee for the academic year 2018-2019 is proposed to be 120 €, of which 54 € goes to the student health and 66 € to the Student Union. The term fee is 60 €, of which 27 € goes to student health and € 33 to the Student Union.
Decision: Student union fee was approved
- 9 Determination of budget 2018
Appendix 1: budget proposal 2018
The proposed budget was discussed openly.
Decision: The budget is approved in accordance with the Board’s proposal
- 10 Determination of business plan 2018
Appendix 2: business plan 2018
Every part of the business plan were discussed separately.
Decision: The business plan 2018 is approved in its entirety.
- 11 Selection of the Disciplinary Committee
Appendix 3: Board’s proposal regarding the Disciplinary Board 2018-2019.
Decision: The Board’s proposal was approved
- 12 Selection of members of Unikollegiet
Appendix 4: Board’s proposal regarding members of Unikollegiet
Decision: The Board’s proposal was approved.
- 13 The Grand Committee’s proposal regarding the completion of the Grand Committee’s members
Filip Styrström resigns from the Grand Committee due to his board assignment.
Suggestion: Styrström is replaced by Sara Teräsvasara, who is listed as a new member of the Grand Committee
Decision: The proposal was approved
- 14 Other matters
The campaign #dammenbrister was openly discussed and how the Student Union takes position to this.
- 15 End of the meeting
Meeting ended at 18:35
- Meeting Abstract of the Executive Board’s Meeting 14/2019
- Meeting abstract from the Student Council meeting 6/2019
- Meeting Abstract of the Executive Board’s Meeting 13/2019
- Meeting Abstract for extra Student council meeting 5/2019
- Meeting abstract of the Executive Board’s meeting 12/2019
- Meeting abstact from the Student Council meeting 4/2019