Meeting abstract from the Student Council meeting 10/2018
SUMMARY OF STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING 10/2018
Place: The teacher’s room in Hanken in Helsinki (Arkadiagatan 22) and room 105 in Hanken in Vasa
Time: 17:00 14.11.2018
- 1 Opening of the meeting
The meeting started at 17:08.
- 2 Accepting the legitimacy and decision-making power
Accepting the legitimacy and decision-making power.
- 3 Confirmation of the meeting schedule
Changes in the meeting schedule: § 4 Election of meeting secretary is added and § 11 Ending of the meeting is changed to § 18 Ending of the meeting.
- 4 Election of meeting secretary
Janina Korhonen is elected.
- 5 Choosing of the protocol adjusters and vote counters
Protocol adjusters and vote counters: Eliott Tallqvist, Taneli Immonen and Matila Hinttu.
- 6 Election of meeting secretary in Swedish and English
Joakim Kiuru was elected.
- 7 Information and discussion
- The board presents their activities
- The board presented their activities
- Questions to the board and separate board members
- Information from Vasa
- Vasa presented their activities.
- Questions to the board of SSHV
- The grand committee’s information to the student council
- 8 The boards proposal regarding membership in Nyyti ry.
Proposition: SHS leaves Nyyti ry
- 9 The boards proposal regarding membership in World Student Capital ry
Proposition: SHS becomes a member of World Student Capital ry
- 10 Election of president for the Information Committee 2019
Decision: Elisabeth Björkman is elected.
- 11 Election of president for the Exchange Committee 2019
Decision: Linn Björkholm is elected.
- 12 Election of president for the Program Committee 2019
Decision: Jessica Holmberg is elected.
- 13 Election of president for Casa Nostra 2019
Decision: Kerttu Rautaheimo is elected.
- 14 Election of treasurer for Casa Nostra 2019
Decision: Jonathan Lindholm is elected.
- 15 Election of president for the Sports Committee 2019
Decision: Filip Söderlund is elected.
- 16 Election of president for the Elderly Council 2019
The election is postponed.
- 17 Other matters
Two motions from the Student Council to the board.
- 18 Ending of the meeting
Meeting ended at 19:21