Meeting abstract from the Student Council meeting 11/2018
The Student Union of Hanken School of Economics
Summary of Student Council meeting 10/2018
Place: The teacher’s room, Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki, Arkadiankatu 22, and room 105 Hanken School of Economics in Vaasa, Kirjastonkatu 16.
Time: 22.11.2018 at. 17.00
Sara Teräsvasara (Helsinki)
Eliott Tallqvist (Helsinki)
Victor Bergström (Vaasa)
Janina Korhonen (Helsinki)
Anton Nilsson (Helsinki)
Filip Jägerroos (Helsinki)
Christoffer Backlund (Vaasa)
Taneli Immonen (Helsinki)
Roland Ulfstedt (Helsinki)
Joakim Kiuru (Helsinki)
Hugo Lagerros (Vaasa)
Jerker Törnqvist (Helsinki)
Annika Lindström (Helsinki)
Anna Hedvall (Helsinki)
Lydia Nystén (Vaasa)
Daniel Hasselström (Helsinki)
Christoffer Hindsberg (Helsinki)
Felix Anderson (Vaasa)
Alina Anderson (Helsinki)
Petteri Tuokila (Vaasa)
Charlotta Eriksson (Helsinki) arrived during §11 after Immonen och Törnqvist had left the meeting
The meeting opened at. 17.03
The Student Council decided the following during the meeting:
- Barbara Hisinger-Jägerskiöld was elected curator of the Student Union for the next three years 2019-2021.
- Minna Martikainen was elected inspector of the Student Union for the next three years 2019-2021.
- The Grand Committee’s proposition for the premie- and stipendiet commission was approved:
Minna Martikainen, inspector
Barbara Hisinger-Jägerskiöld, curator
President of the Executive Board 2019
- Andreas Lindén was elected a former of the Executive Board
- Mikael Söderlund was elected auditor and Stefan Söderberg an alternate.
- Amos Schalin and President of the Executive Board 2019 were elected inventors. Henna Konsti and Administration & Maintenance 2019 were elected alternates.
- In case a Student Council ordinary member is unable to attend a meeting, he/she must submit a written notification to the President of the Student Council no later than two days before the meeting.
The meeting ended at. 18.11