Summary of student council meeting 12/2018
SUMMARY OF STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING 12/2018
Place: The teachers room in Hanken in Helsinki (Arkadiagatan 22) and room 105 in Hanken in Vasa
Time: 17:00 5.12.2018
1 Opening of the meeting
The meeting started at 17:04
2 Accepting the legitimacy and decision-making power
Accepted the legitimacy and decision-making power.
3 Confirmation of the meeting schedule
Accepted the meeting schedule
4 Election of meeting secretary
Oscar Byman was elected.
5 Choosing of the protocol adjusters and vote counters
Protocol adjusters and vote counters: Sara Teräsvasara, Charlotta Eriksson and Victor Bergström.
6 Election of meeting secretary in Swedish and English
Taneli Immonen was elected.
7 Election of the executive board 2019
Andreas Lindén – President
Ingrid Bärlund – Program
Jerker Törnqvist – Administration and Maintenance
Nicolina Massa – Kommunikation
William Stjernberg – Corporate relations
Emilia Hattula – Social and international affairs
Ellen Wulff – Academic Affairs
Julius Tallqvist – Educational affairs
8 Election of the general secreteriat
Kritieane Width was elected.
9 Election of president for Elderly Council 2019
Rasmus Sinnemaa was elected.
10 Information and discussion
- The board presents their activities
- The board presented their activities
- Questions to the board and separate board members
- Information from Vasa
- Vasa presented their activities.
- Questions to the board of SSHV
- The grand committee’s information to the student council
- 11 Other matters
No other matters.
- 12 Ending of the meeting
Meeting ended at 21:02
- Meeting Abstract of the Executive Board’s meeting 6/2020
- Meeting Abstract of the Executive Board’s meeting 5/2020
- Meeting Minutes of the Student Council 2/2020
- Meeting abstract of the Executive Board’s meeting 4/2020
- Meeting Minutes of the Student Council 1/2020
- Meeting abstract of the Executive Board’s meeting 3/2020