Meeting abstact from the Student Council meeting 3/2019
The Student Union of Hanken School of Economics
Summary of Student Council meeting 3/2019
Place: The teacher’s room, Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki (Arkadiankatu 22) and room 106 Hanken School of Economics in Vaasa (Kirjastonkatu 16).
Time: 28.03.2019 at. 16.00
The meeting was opened by Student Council President Alina Anderson at 16.03.
The following matters were addressed at the meeting:
– The Student Council elected the Elders’ Council with the following composition:
Rasmus Sinnemaa – president
Pia Alfthan (re-elected)
Christoffer Backlund (re-elected)
Ella Veijalainen (new)
Filip Björklöf (new)
Alexandrine Lindstedt (new)
– Masters’ Committee’s term was changed to 1 Januariy – 31 December as of 2020.
– The Executive Board informed about their activity
– The Executive Board in Vaasa informed about their activity
– The Secretary General and the Financial- and Administrative Secretary updated the Council about the current budget.
– Discussion on the renewal of the Policy document
The meeting ended at. 17.23.