Meeting abstact from the Student Council meeting 4/2019
The Student Union of Hanken School of Economics
Summary of Student Council meeting 4/2019
Place: The teacher’s room, Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki (Arkadiankatu 22) and room 106 Hanken School of Economics in Vaasa (Kirjastonkatu 16).
Time: 24.04.2019 at. 17.00
The meeting was opened by Student Council President Alina Anderson at 17:09.
The following matters were addressed at the meeting:
- The Student Council approved the 2018 Financial statement and the Annual report
- The Student Council approved the auditor’s report for the year 2018
- The Student Council granted discharge to the 2018 Student Union Board
- The Student Council talbed the election of the President of the Master’s Committee
- The Student Council elected Alina Anderson as the President of the Årsfestkomittén (ÅFK)
- The Student Council elected Sandra Björklund as the President of the International Helsinki Days (IHD)
- The Student Council approved the Boards suggestion for the budget overdraft of 2019
- No other matters.
The meeting ended at 19:18