Meeting abstract from the Executive Board’s meeting 29/2018
The Student Union of Hanken School of Economics
Meeting abstract of The Executive Board’s meeting 29/2018
Place: SEB, Hietaniemenkatu 7A, II floor.
Time: 07.11.2018 kl. 8.44
Henna Konsti, Ida Andersén, Melina Weckman, Amos Schalin, Edvard Björk, Filip Styrström, Christian Nygård
The Executive board decided on the following matters:
- CN was admitted permission to have an after party at the fifth floor on Sunday 11.11 until 16.00
- Hankski was admitted 440€ in project grant
- The executive board suggests that SHS quit their membership in Nyyti ry
- The executive board suggests that SHS becomes a member in World Student Capital on its funding meeting
- Ida Söderback from SSHV was chosen as Hankeit of the quarter
The Board’s activities:
- The executive board participated at Gasquen in SSE.
- The executive board had a meeting with the inspector.
- Weckman has sent the SHS newsletter.
- Weckman and Nygård held a presentation at Högskoledagen.
- Weckman, Konsti and Nygård participated at the student unions kylteri meeting.
- Styrström had a meeting with the IR student representatives at the institution for accounting.
- Styrström participated at the opening ceremony for Helsinki GSE.
- Styrström wrote an opinion about the principals’ suggestion for IR composition.
- Styrstöm participated at the Rewarding groups meeting.
- Styrström and Konsti participated on a meeting about the flow through Hanken.
- Konsti attended Probbas’s 30th annual ball.
- Konsti and Nygård attended Tamy’s final annual ball.
- Konsti participated at the university councils’ meeting.
- Nygård participated at Unisport’s meeting.
- Nygård participated at YTHS wellbeing group’s meeting.
- Nygård participated at WSC Helsinki’s meeting.
- Schalin had a meeting with Casa-taskforce.
- Andersén and Weckman had a meeting about the Students Independence Day Procession.
- Andersén held a meeting for the president subcommittee.
- Andersén held workshops about the operational plan and the budget with the board.
- Andersén had a meeting with Scanbolt that offers trips for students.
- Björk held two NU meetings.
- Björk has been to KPMG and SEB on company meeting.
- Björk started the UF mentorship program.
The meeting ended at 09:24