Summary of the Executive Board meeting 8/2018
The Student Union of Hanken School of Economics
Meeting abstract of The Executive Board’s meeting 6/2018
Place: SEB, Hietaniemenkatu 7 A, II floor.
Time: 7.3.2018 at 13.03.
Henna Konsti, Filip Styrström, Christian Nygård, Ida Andersén, Melina Weckman, Amos Schalin, Edvard Björk and Camilla Mäkinen.
The Executive board made decisions in the following matters during the meeting:
- The seat as acting member in the Academic Council was vacated.
- Christian Nygård has been elected as an alternate student representative in the Department of Accounting and Commercial law.
- Casa Nostra were granted the right to stay longer at Casa after the arrange the After-Ski sitz
- The board discussed renting out Casa.
The activity of the Executive Board:
- The Executive board has carried out the reallocation to the old facilities.
- Konsti has attended the KPV-meeting.
- Konsti has attended the SHS-UF meeting.
- Konsti together with Björk and Schalin has attended KY’s annual ball.
- Konsti has had a quarterly discussion with Styrström.
- Konsti and Weckman had a meeting with ÅFK.
- Weckman has sent out the 2nd SHS-Newsletter of the year.
- Styrstöm and Weckman have had a GDPR-workshop with the Secretary General.
- Nygård has attended WSC’s meeting.
- Andersén has attended I-forum in Uppsala, Sweden.
- Andersén together with Schalin have held an annual report meeting.
- Björk has held a NU-meeting.
The meeting ended at 13.29.
- Meeting Abstract of the Executive Board’s Meeting 14/2019
- Meeting abstract from the Student Council meeting 6/2019
- Meeting Abstract of the Executive Board’s Meeting 13/2019
- Meeting Abstract for extra Student council meeting 5/2019
- Meeting abstract of the Executive Board’s meeting 12/2019
- Meeting abstact from the Student Council meeting 4/2019