Meeting abstract from the board meeting 12/2018
The Student Union of Hanken School of Economics
Meeting abstract of The Executive Board’s meeting 12 /2018
Place: SEB, Sanduddsgatan 7 A, II floor.
Time: 11.4.2018 kl. 13.05
Henna Konsti, Christian Nygård, Amos Schalin, Edvard Björk, Filip Styrström, Melina Weckman, Camilla Mäkinen, Oscar Byman
The Executive board made decisions in the following matters during the meeting:
- The application period for CVN president was extended until 23.4.2018
- Hankens Golfsällskap was granted club status
- HankAdventure was granted club status
- Oscar Byman was elected as president and Filip Jägerroos as vice president in SESS supervisory council
- Ida Andersén was elected as delegate at the Nordic Board together with the student union president
The Board’s activities:
- The board had coffee with the school’s principal
- The board has arranged voluntary clean up and painting of the student union together with the union members
- Konsti has participated at the KPV meeting
- Styrström has together with Nygård and Schalin had a sound expert to controll the sound system at Casa.
- Styrströman has engaged INK for designing a new UU sweater and to update UU’s grafical profil.
- Styrström has been in contact with nordic cooperation partners regarding anonymous exams
- Weckman has participated at SYL’s sector meeting
- Weckman has had GDPR meeting
- Weckman has participated at the IT-councils meeting
- Weckman and Konsti has held a meeting for the president committee.
- Schalin has had a meeting with KSO
- Nygård has overseen the Herr och Dam dinner
- Björk has held NU meeting
- Björk has continued to plan HND
- Björk has been on a meeting with Meltwater
- Björk has been working on sponsoring for the new Student Union
The meeting ended at 14:03