Alternative Investments Conference
Applications to the 2018 LSE SU Alternative Investments Conference are open!
The LSE SU Alternative Investments Conference (AIC) is the world’s largest student conference on Hedge Funds and Private Equity.
To learn more, please take a look at our promotional video:
Registration deadline: 29th November 2017 (23:59 GMT)
Where: 5* Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, London
When: 22nd and 23rd January 2018
The 2018 AIC will be the 12th edition of the conference. Last year’s conference received over 7,400 applicants from over 200 leading global universities.
This year we are delighted to welcome a fantastic selection of industry leading investors including:
– David Rubenstein – Co-Founder & Co-CEO, The Carlyle Group
– Guy Hands – Founder & Chairman, Terra Firma Capital Partners
– Doug Haynes – President, Point72 Asset Management
– Zeina Bain – Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
– Melissa Bethell – Managing Director, Bain Capital
– Kurt Björklund – Managing Partner, Permira
– Thomas von Koch – CEO, EQT Partners
– Alexander Friedman – CEO, GAM
– Luke Ellis – CEO, Man Group
– Craig Dawson – Head of EMEA, PIMCO
– Stuart Roden – Chairman, Lansdowne Partners
– Keith Breslauer – Founder & Managing Director, Patron Capital Partners
– Michelle Scrimgeour – CEO of EMEA, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
– Jim Barry – Head of Real Assets, BlackRock
– Matthew Bryant – Principal, Bain Capital
– Maia Ferrand – Co-Head of External Multi-Management, Candriam
You will have the opportunity to hear the insights of industry-leading luminaries and build your network with our sponsors.
Register via Dartmouth Partners: https://goo.gl/PrDAG1
Visit our website www.lseaic.com to find out more about this amazing opportunity. Deadline for applications is the 29th November! You can also visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/AlternativeInvestmentsConference
Applying is as simple as a quick CV upload and also places your CV in the hands of Dartmouth Partners who do recruitment for many top firms so there are even more benefits to applying.
For further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.