The Masters’ Committee is Looking for New Members!
The Masters’ Committee is looking for new members! We are looking for people from all majors and from both the English and Swedish programs, although meetings will be held in English. Applications open today, October 29th and run through November 11th. The term will run from December 2018 through May 2019, with the option of continuing into the following year.
What the Master’s Committee does:
- Represent both Swedish-taught and English-taught Master’s degree students
- Promotes social integration of new Master’s students
- Communicates interests of the Master’s degree students to the administration of Hanken, and to the Student Union, SHS
- Connects Master’s degree students to the corporate world
- Maintains the connection between international and Finnish Master’s degree students
Basically, we try to make the Master’s experience as good as it can be – from academics, to friends, to jobs, and everywhere in between
Given this mix of demands, we need people of all sorts of interests! Want to plan a sitz? Perfect. More interested in setting up an awesome career event? Even better. Are you an undersea welding instructor looking to teach your classmates? That’d be a new one, but we’d love to hear more.
Please fill out the following application if you’re interested: