Oy Casa Security Ab is looking for new board members
Would you like to be part of developing a company? Oy Casa Security Ab, more commonly known as IB Bookstore, is looking for new, motivated board members.
Despite having been around for students for decades the company is constantly looking to develop and during recent years IB has successfully navigated through some larger changes. Would you like part of influencing the direction of the company’s future? You will also get a good insight into the company’s operations and valuable experience for you CV.
We are looking for individuals with diverse experiences and majors. We value a genuine interest to learn about the company and a willingness to actively take part in the boards work. Timewise the position only requires a few hours each month at the most. The working language is Swedish.
If you are interested in the position you can send a freely formulated application and you CV (Finnish, Swedish or English) or a reference to your LinkedIn profile by the 28 th of April 2019 to email@example.com.
Any questions about the position can also be sent to the aforementioned email address.
- Exchange Committee is looking for new members
- It’s time to nominate the Hankeit of the quarter 1/2019!
- Oy Casa Security Ab is looking for new board members
- LEAN Library – off-campus access to licensed e-resources
- Masters’ Committee is looking for a new president!
- Sök till Årsfestkommittéens ordförande 2020!