Apply to the Academic council!
Application to Academic Council is now open!
We are now looking for a substitute representative to one of our student representatives in The Academic Council.
What is AR?
The Academic Council members are appointed by the university college, those referred to in paragraph 2 on a proposal by the respective department council, the person referred to in paragraph 3 on the proposal of the Executive Board of the language center, those referred to in paragraph 4 and 5 on a proposal by the President after consulting the higher education community and those referred to in paragraph 6 on the proposal of the Student Union. Council’s term of office is three years. The representative of an institution must have a doctoral examination. Each member has a personal deputy.
To the Academic Council are
- Rector as Chairman and Vice Rector as Vice Chairman
- One representative from each institution
- One representative of Hanken’s Center for Languages and Business Communication
- Two representatives of the professors
- Two representatives of other teachers and researchers and other staff.
- Two students.
If you have some questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send your application to email@example.com . Deadline is 20.3!