Apply to the department council for marketing and logistics
Are you interested in your studies, have a burning passion for your major and want to influence your studies and courses? Then this is a golden opportunity for you! The Student Union is now looking for a student representative for the department council for marketing and logistics!
Sounds interesting, but what does a department council do at Hanken? The department councils make decisions regarding teaching, what period courses are to be arranged, what is to be dealt with in courses and how students should be judged etc. Therefore, it is incredibly important that The Student Union have competent representatives in the council, so that we can ensure that student’s opinions are heard when the decisions are made.
As an IR representative you will receive:
- Experience in meeting techniques
- A trust assignment to put on your resume
- The chance to get to know your school and your lecturers better
- The ability to really have an influence on your studies
In exchange, you are expected to:
- Attend meetings that are held a couple of times per semester
- Report what have been discussed in the meetings to the Education Committee
Does this sound like something for you? If so, send a freely formulated application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applying to this position is 11.02.2020 16:00
Eliott Tallqvist, Executive Board 2020