Masters’ Committee is looking for a new president!
Hey everyone, it’s that time of the year, the Masters’ Committee is looking for a new president! MC has a special position, both welcoming new students as well as offering a farewell to the graduating ones, so it is a great opportunity to make an impact on the people around you – as well as getting to know the school and your classmates even better.
The Masters’ Committee’s official responsibilities:
– To represent both Swedish-taught and English-taught Master’s degree students
– To promote social integration of new Master’s students
– To communicate interests of the Master’s degree students to the administration of Hanken and to the Student Union, SHS
– To connect Master’s degree students to the corporate world
– To maintain the connection between international and Finnish Master’s degree students
If those tasks have you interested, please send your application consisting of a resume and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Masters’ Committee president) before Thursday, April 18th. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the current president Jordan at email@example.com.
Of note: this year’s presidency will only run through 31.12.19