Applications to the International Helsinki Days 2016 seminar will be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the . Feel free to be creative and include video clips, pictures or other media in your application. We still want you to AT LEAST provide the following information in order for your application to be accepted:
1. First name
2. Last name
4. Date of birth
6. Telephone number
8. Major subject
9. Year of graduation
11. T-shirt size
12. Contact person in case of emergency
13. Contact person’s telephone number
14. Do you have travel insurance?
15. Have you visited Finland before?
16. Describe Finland in three words
And most importantly:
1. A description of yourself
2. Why should we choose you to the seminar?
3. What do you expect from the IHD week?
4. A PICTURE OF YOURSELF
This information is used to screen the applicants and make necessary preparations for the week. Unfortunately we can only accept a limited number of participants to the seminar- so be quick and apply today!